Friday, March 6, 2015

Things My Characters Learn (the Hard Way) #1

This is just the week of new things, isn't it? My second (and last; for now) new blog feature that I'm excited to introduce is a weekly feature called:


That's right. Every Friday, I'm going to share with ya'll a lesson my characters have learned sometime earlier that week. Because we all know that sometimes the best lessons are ones learned in a more painful way than not (usually). So what did my characters learn the hard way this week? Read on to find out.

*

Project: THE HOLLOW  MEN
Genre: YA Sci-Fi/Thriller

Lesson Learned: Guns are dangerous. If you've never handled one before, odds are that grabbing one and attempting to threaten an enemy is going to wind up with somebody shot. And dead. On accident, maybe. But still dead.

*

Do you write? Can your characters relate? Have your characters learned an important life lesson this week? Leave me a note in the comments!

Tweet It:

Things My Characters Learned (the Hard Way): blogger @Rae_Slater breaks out another new blog feature. With a bang. (Click to Tweet)

@Rae_Slater's characters learned about firearms and their lethality this week. What did yours learn (the hard way)? (Click to Tweet)

No comments:

Post a Comment