Instructions: For this quick, fun blog hop, you just name your 10 favorite characters from movies or TV, then tag 10 friends to do the same!
As ya'll can see, I have a distinct love for awesome/bad-ass heroines. They've always inspired me.
- Olivia Dunham (Anna Torv - Fringe)
- Peter Bishop (Joshua Jackson - Fringe)
- Lauren Cohan (Maggie Greene - The Walking Dead)
- Emma Stone (Wichita - Zombieland)
- Sarah Jones (Rebecca Madsen - Alcatraz)
- Benedict Cumberbatch (Sherlock Holmes - Sherlock)
- Michelle Rodriguez (Letty Oritz - The Fast and the Furious)
- Drew Roy (Hal Mason - Falling Skies)
- Sarah Carter (Margaret - Falling Skies)
- Anna Kendrick (Beca Mitchell - Pitch Perfect)
And for those lovely tags, I'm calling upon these fantastic ladies:
Briana Morgan - The Novelista
Kaitlin Hillerich - Ink and Quills
Nicole L'autore - Nicole L'autore
Rachel Day - Stained Glass Windows
Aimee Meester - To the Barricade!
Sophia - Ravens and Writing Desks
Adriana Gabrielle - The Librarian Files
Hannah Hunt - Read, Write,
Kathleen Palm - Finding Faeries
Brianne Moore - A Curious Affliction