Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thoughts of 4/10

I totally had this plan for an amazing post today, but what it comes down to is: I was up at 5 am to register for classes and I currently have the Lodz Ghetto, Dante's Inferno, Poe's The Fall of the House of Usher, and Hawthorne's Young Goodman Brown on the mind. And I still haven't found out what my last research assignment for the semester is.

So instead I thought I'd entertain you with the thoughts that have currently been plaguing me:

1. For once, I actually really do know the reason why a raven is like a writing desk.
2. I really hope taking a class over the summer isn't a bad idea.
3. Oh god, I'm going to fail.
4. I'm going to fail, aren't I?
5. Okay, Rae, breathe. You got this.
6. Maybe class will be canceled again, today.
7. 18 credits for the fall semester? I really hope I drop one of those classes.
8. Okay, if I work on the Lodz Ghetto during work today, then once I'm back from class I can look for more articles on Dante.
9. What if the library hasn't sent me those articles, yet?
10. Shoot. Don't forget to go write those thank-you notes after Jensen's.
11. Why can't the library just have the articles that I need them to have? I swear it's like they want me to fail.
12. Ooh, look, coffee.
13. Chocolate. Definitely need chocolate, too.

Obviously my mind isn't in a very good place right now. My sentences tend not to make much sense, or my thought process, and all I can think is: in one month, I'll have my life back. Until August comes and ruins that, but I prefer to live in the moment.

Happy Thursday!

Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment